We advise in relation to claims for compensation in respect of injuries arising from road traffic accidents, trips and falls, accidents in the workplace, dangerous footpaths, assaults and defective products.

If you have suffered an injury or loss due to the fault of others, you should seek our advice about bringing a claim for damages. We strive to achieve the best possible result for our clients, be it through negotiation and settlement or trial, in as short a time as possible. We represent clients in all courts from District to Supreme Court, and in relation to the Injuries Board.

You should seek advice promptly – there is generally a period of two years from the date of the incident within which legal proceedings must be issued. Even if you believe you may be partly at fault you may be entitled to recover a proportion of the damages relevant to your injury.

If you have been injured in an accident at work, you may be entitled to claim for compensation. Employees have the right to a safe place and system of work. You may be compensated if you can prove that the accident was the fault of someone else – your employer or a fellow employee. You may be able to claim if you had an accident at work or if you suffered as a result of your employer being in breach of Health and Safety legislation. You can make a claim for the injuries you received, your medical expenses, any loss of earnings which you had and other miscellaneous expenses.

* In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.

Need some help?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.