J.J. Fitzgerald & Co. Solicitors have always been at the heart of the farming community and our continuous involvement with farming clients has given our firm a particular expertise in all aspects of Agricultural Law.
We have come to understand that farming is, amongst other attributes, a business. As with all businesses the key to successful farming is a culmination of knowledge, hard work and successful adaption to the many changes and regulations imposed on the agricultural sector.
We are committed to ongoing training to ensure that our solicitors are fully up to date on all aspects of Agricultural Law.
We offer advice and a range of legal services especially designed to the needs of farmers, rural enterprises and agri-businesses.
Specialist areas include:
- Sales and Purchases
- Farm transfers and succession planning
- Farm Leases
- Grazing Agreements
- Farm Partnerships and Related Agreements
- Rights of way
- Adverse Possession (Squatters Rights)
- Boundary Rectification/Disputes
- Purchase and Sale of Forestry
- Compulsory Purchase Agreements